Aerologix Pty Ltd
For the purposes of GDPR (as applicable), we are the ‘controller’.
In some instances, we may combine other information with personal information. If other information is combined with personal information or is used to build a profile of an individual (in a way which could be reasonably used to identify that individual), the combined information will be treated by us as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
If you are a resident in the EEA, you have the following rights in relation to your personal information (where applicable):
- Access. As provided by applicable data protection law, you have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the personal information. This access information includes – amongst other things – the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal information concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal information have been or will be disclosed. However, this is not an absolute right and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right of access. You may have the right to obtain a copy of the personal information undergoing processing free of charge. For further copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
- Rectification. As provided by applicable data protection law, you have the right to have incomplete or inaccurate personal information that we process about you rectified.
- Deletion. As provided by applicable data protection law, you have the right to request that we delete personal information that we process about you, except we are not obliged to do so if we need to retain such data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or if other statutory restrictions apply.
- Portability. Depending on the circumstances and as provided by applicable data protection law, you have the right to obtain personal information we hold about you, in a structured, electronic format, and to transmit such data to you or another data controller, where this is (i) personal information which you have provided to us, and (ii) if we are processing that data on the basis of your consent or to perform a contract with you.
- Restriction. Depending on the circumstances and as provided by applicable data protection law, you have the right to restrict our processing of your personal information where you believe such data to be inaccurate; our processing is unlawful; or that we no longer need to process such data for a particular purpose or where other legal grounds to request restriction apply unless we are not able to delete the data due to a legal or other obligation or because you do not wish for us to delete it or because other statutory restrictions apply.
- Withdrawing Consent. If you have consented to our processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge. Such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to your withdrawal of consent. You should note that the withdrawal of consent may not affect our right to use some or all of your personal information in circumstances where your consent was not required to use such data. For example, if we need your personal information to manage a contractual relationship with you or we have legitimate interest in using your data to run our website or operate our business.
- Objection. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your personal information by us and we are required to no longer process your personal information. Such right to object especially applies if we collect and process your personal information for profiling purposes in order to better understand your interests in our products and services or for certain types of direct marketing. If you have a right to object and if you exercise this right, your personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes by us. You may exercise this right by contacting the Privacy Officer. Such a right to object may, in particular, not exist if the processing of your personal information is necessary to take steps prior to entering into a contract or to perform a contract already concluded.
- Alternatively, if you have a complaint and you are based in, or the issue you would like to complain about took place in the European Economic Area (EEA), you may make a complaint to your local data protection authorities in EEA countries.
Last reviewed: 2022-04-15