Aerologix Drone Footage Competition
You are eligible to participate in the Aerologix Drone Footage competition. We are looking for stable, eye-catching aerial drone footage. Enter the competition for a chance to win cash awards up to A$7000 and the top two entries win a special invite to the exclusive Australian Aviation Awards Gala Dinner.
1. The video that is submitted through the Aerologix platform should be original and must belong to the Pilot contributor.
2. Any plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification from the competition.
3. Each of your submissions for the competition can contain up to 25 related videos shot from your drone, all centered around a common theme.
4. An ideal submission would contain 5 videos, each being 30s or shorter
5. The accepted video file types are .mov, .mp4, .mxf and maximum size per video is 5GB.
6. You will be judged on both the quality of your video and how descriptive your video metadata is.
7. All entries will be judged by a panel of independent expert judges and prizes will be awarded fortnightly for a period of 12 weeks. (Mar 28, 2022 – Jun 19, 2022)
8. The winners will solely be decided by the panel of independent judges
9. There is no upper limit to the number of submissions an individual pilot can make
10. Each entry should be substantially unique and submitted separately in accordance with entry requirements
11. A winning entry does not stop a pilot from continued participation in the participation – you can submit as many entries as you want
12. Every fortnight will have a theme around which Pilots are expected to capture drone video and make their competition submission.
14. The competition starts on March 28, 2022 and ends on Jun 19, 2022. Only videos submitted within this timeframe will be considered as competition entries.
15. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/ guardian approval to enter the competition
16. Aerologix has the sole discretion to remove an entry from the competition for the violation of the Aerologix Footage Terms & Conditions
17. Winners are solely responsible for the payment of any taxes or fees levied on the prizes